Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Be a Unicorn



In an Etsy article about marketing plans and branding, I loved this comment:

"You need to be unique and compelling to be noticed.
You need to be a unicorn."

Apparently there are LOTS of unicorn quotes across the internet, so don't mind me as I focus on 
"Being A Unicorn".




As we are in post-production for Rodeo & Juliet, I can now breathe some life back into Yes2Years' product line as the stock has been dwindling.  We have done well selling tie-on bustle skirts and bolero shirts, but what is unique in the line are the men's upcycled jackets.  Here are a few that have found new homes:


The target customer is: 'classy pirate', 'victorian gentleman', or 'steampunk upscale traveler', and would work for either men or women.

So this will be the new focus of Yes2Years Fashions (although we will still take special commissions on bustle skirts, bolero shirts, hats & fascinators!).

If YOU have a unique jacket in your closet- stripes, patterned, or vibrant color...  contact me! 
I would love the opportunity to breathe new life into it!





No comments: