Recent Posts

Friday, March 6, 2015

LIFE is not a Fairy Tale?

My sister posted this quote today... and I was flabergasted... WHAT?!
Life is NOT a Fairy Tale?  :/ 

I DO like Fairy Tales, dress-up & costuming... perhaps why I created StoryBook Productions with my friends!

YES, I know that fairy tales are fictional, but I believe that daydreaming is healthy.. as long as you know what is pretend and what is real!

(Important to note:

  1. We all have FLAWS. It isn't just the evil antagonist that is ugly;
  2. "Damsels in Distress" do not get the guy!  Today's men like self-supporting, happy women;
  3. and even your PRINCE will be flawed... expect it.. live with it!)
Fairy Tales free our imaginations... they are simply fiction stories that are retold to each generation.  AND each fairy tale does have a lesson to teach- read some today!





No comments: